The Ambassador Compensation Plan is designed around you starting and developing sport stacking programs. As a Speed Stacks Ambassador you will be able to keep track of all your participants, their activity and track your earnings anytime you log into your account. The Ambassador Compensation Plan pays Ambassadors for presentations they give, programs they help start, ongoing sales resulting from those programs and competitions they help facilitate in their area. Ambassador compensation payments are issued once a month depending on the balance amount in the Ambassadors account. Below is a sample income structure used for example purposes only. Actual results may vary.
Speed Stacks Ambassador Income Structure
Presentations: A $2.00 payment will be earned for every participant that attends your In-Service, Workshop, or Conference. In order to earn payment:
- The participant must attend the entire presentation
- The participant’s contact information must be logged into the Ambassador Online Tracking System
- Follow up by the Ambassador must be made via email contact through the Ambassador Online Tracking System
- Payment eligibility will not apply if a participant is already linked to an existing Ambassador
- Sport Packs: Payment will be earned for every Sport Pack sold to a qualified participant. Qualified participant(s) must register their Sport Pack online using www.speedstacks.com website. Sport Pack compensation will be determined by the channel in which the Sport Pack was purchased, either directly through Speed Stacks, Inc. or its network of catalog dealers.
|Purchased direct through Speed Stacks Inc.
||Purchased through a Catalog Dealer
|$50.00 for a 40 Set Sport Pack.
||$25.00 for a 40 Set Sport Pack.
|$40.00 for a 30 Set Sport Pack.
||$20.00 for a 30 Set Sport Pack.
|$30.00 for a 15 Set Sport Pack.
||$15.00 for a 15 Set Sport Pack.
- Loaner Sport Packs: A $10.00 payment will be earned for every Loaner Sport Pack issued. All Loaner Sport Packs can only be issued by Speed Stacks Inc. and all participants must follow and complete the established Loaner Sport Pack application process.
Stackademics Packs: Payment will be earned for each Stackademics Pack sold to a qualified participant. Participants must order through the Stackademics Store or by calling directly to Speed Stacks, Inc.
|3-Set Class Pack
|4-Set Class Pack
|6-Set Class Pack
Group Orders: Payment will be earned on Group Orders placed by participants. In order to be eligible to receive payment, an Ambassador is required to generate all Group Order Kit requests on behalf of participant.
- 10% on initial participant Group Order
- 5% on all subsequent participant Group Orders
- Each Group Order must be a minimum of $350.00 - US, $400.00 – Canadian
- Presentation participants that already have a Sport Stacking program may not be eligible for the Group Order Compensation. If the organization has submitted a Group Order to Speed Stacks within the past 2 years (with Group Order sales totaling over $500), you will not receive compensation.
- WSSA Sanctioned Tournaments: Ambassador will earn payment by hosting or helping to host WSSA sanctioned tournaments within their respective area. In order to be eligible for payment on such events, Ambassadors and their participants need to follow and adhere to the guidelines set forth by the WSSA for hosting sanctioned tournaments. Payment will be made based upon eligibility of the event and the final numbers of stackers who participate. Payment amounts are as follows:
- $200.00 for 75 - 150 participating stackers.
- $300.00 for 151 - 299 participating stackers.
- $400.00 for 300 or more participating stackers.
Presentation Income Potential (Example)
|Present to 25 PE Teachers and Follow up ($2.00 x 25)
|7 of the above participants want to start a program
|2 purchase a 30-set Sport Pack ($40.00 x 2)
|5 go through the Loaner Program ($10.00 x 5)
|7 do a Group Order. Average of $850 per Group Order (10% of $5,950.00)
|Host a Sanctioned Tournament with 150 stackers participating